Dexter TV is a great IPTV option to enjoy the pastime with family. Most Amazon FireStick users prefer Dexter TV on FireStick over cable TV. Besides being a popular IPTV provider, Dexter TV is affordable and easily accessible.
What’s more? Unlike cable TV, Dexter TV doesn’t require a fee for installation. It offers more than 1000 live TV channels to users in the USA. Their programming includes news, TV shows, movies, kids’ shows, sports TV, etc.
All these are available on Amazon FireStick with a subscription to Dexter TV. To watch Dexter TV on FireStick, you must download and install it first. There is a certain way to get Dexter TV on Amazon FireStick. Let’s learn more about it.
Dexter TV on FireStick
Dexter TV is a leading IPTV service provider used by a large number of users around the world. Getting access to Dexter TV from most devices is like a cakewalk.
Dexter TV is available on several devices, including Android, iOS, FireStick, Kodi, etc. You can watch your favorite TV shows, movies, series, etc., with Dexter TV on FireStick.
However, stream Dexter TV using a VPN for safer access. Elsewise, your IP address will be tracked and monitored when you stream Dexter TV. Using VPN will change your IP address and will keep you protected.
How to Get Dexter TV on FireStick?
All it takes to get Dexter TV on FireStick is a Dexter TV subscription and a FireStick. The subscription plans of Dexter TV are as follows:
- $19.98 per month for the subscription of 1 connection
- $29.99 per month for the subscription of 2 connections
- $39.99 per month for the subscription of 3 connections
- $144 per year for the subscription of 1 connection
However, you need to sign up for Dexter TV to get a Dexter TV subscription. Here is the process to sign up for a Dexter TV subscription.
How to Sign Up for Dexter IPTV?
- Open the browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Go to the Dexter TV official site.
- Check for your favorite Dexter TV subscription.
- Click “Buy Now.”
- Navigate to the “order/renew Dexter TV section and choose a plan.
- Tap on the “Subscribe” button to continue the payment.
- After successful payment, message your order number to 562-335-6830.
- Once your subscription is verified, you’ll get login credentials within 1-12 hours.
Ensure the login credentials are secured to avoid misusing your ID and password.
How to Install Dexter IPTV on FireStick?
Installing Dexter TV on FireStick is super easy. To install Dexter TV on your Fire TV device, you need to install Dexter TV on your Android. Let’s learn about this step-by-step.
How to Install Dexter TV app on Android Device?
It is essential to have the Dexter TV app installed on an Android device to get Dexter TV on FireStick. Here is how you can get the Dexter TV app on Android.
- Go to the “Settings” menu from your android device.
- Navigate to the “Security” option and toggle “Unknown Sources” to turn it ON.
- Go to Google play store and search for the Dexter TV app.
- Download and install the Dexter TV app from the Play store.
- After installing successfully, open the Dexter TV app.
- Enter the username and password provided for your Dexter TV subscription to sign in.
Start streaming your favorite shows on Dexter TV through your Android device.
Steps to Install Dexter TV App on FireStick
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the FireStick home screen and go to the “Settings” option.
- Tap on “My Fire TV.”
- From the device settings, choose “Developer options.”
- Turn ON the “ADB Debugging” from the developer option.
- Then, turn ON the “Apps from Unknown Sources” option.
- From Google Play on your Android device, download and install the “Apps2Fire” app.
- After successfully installing the Apps2Fire app, open the app on your Android.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon to expand the menu.
- Choose “Setup” from the menu.
- Under the Setup menu, tap on the “Search for Fire TV” button.
- From the available options, choose your “Fire TV.”
- A pop-up screen will appear, asking for permission to allow USB debugging.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- Open the “Local Apps” tab on your smartphone.
- Make sure you have the Dexter TV app installed on your Android device.
- Open the Dexter TV app and tap the install button on the pop-up screen.
- After successful installation, open your Fire TV device.
- Launch the Dexter TV app on your Fire TV device.
- Sign in with your provided username and password.
Enjoy your favorite shows on Dexter TV.
How to Add Channels to Favorites on Dexter TV?
Dexter TV has a great feature you won’t find in any other IPTV service. It allows you to add channels to Favorites, and here is how;
- Choose any of your favorite channels and press the OK button.
- You’ll get a start icon beside the channel.
- Now, choose your favorite channels from the channel category list.
- All the channels you have selected are added to your favorites.
You can also remove these channels from Favorites. To remove a channel, hover over the channel and press the OK button. Tap the “Remove from Favorites” option to remove channels from Favorites in Dexter TV.
How to Watch Dexter TV on Kodi App?
It is possible to download and launch Dexter TV on the Kodi app by following the steps below.
- Go to the Google Play store on your Android device and search for the Kodi app.
- Download and install the app.
- Launch the Kodi app and navigate to “Settings.”
- Choose “System Settings” from the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down and select “Add-ons.”
- Toggle the “Unknown Source” to turn it on.
- A pop-up screen will appear, and click “Yes.”
- Now, go to “File Manager” from the settings menu.
- Click on the “Add Sources” from the “File Manager.”
- On the “Add File Source” tab, tap on <None>.
- In the URL box, enter http://dexteriptv.com/repo and choose OK.
- Enter a name and again click OK.
- Return to Settings and tap on “Add ons.”
- Choose “Install from Zip file” and tap on the media source named file.
- Choose the “repository Zip file” and click OK.
- Wait for the installation message to appear.
- Tap on the “install from the repository” option.
- Choose Dexter TV and scroll down.
- Choose “Video add-ons” and then choose the “Dexter” app.
- Tap on the “Install” button.
- Lastly, launch “Add-on on Kodi” and stream and watch your favorite shows.
How do I Add an External Video Player on Dexter TV?
Another great feature of Dexter TV is it also allows the addition of external video players. An external video player comes in handy using an IPTV service like Dexter TV. Here is how you can add an external video player on Dexter TV.
- Navigate to the FireStick homepage and tap on “Settings.”
- Select a player of your choice. We prefer VLC external player. It can integrate better with Dexter TV.
- After selecting the VLC external player, choose OK.
Dexter TV is the most compatible IPTV service provider. It offers endless content to enjoy at a budget-friendly price. Besides, there is no hassle of commitment and agreement for users. Once you install Dexter TV on FireStick, you are ready to enjoy your favorite shows.