Getting Peacock on LG smart TV is much like getting other apps on your smart TV. So, how to get Peacock app on LG TV? Simply search for the app on the system’s app store and download it.
However, you need an account to download Peacock on LG TV. It is likely that you have Peacock preloaded on your smart TV. Yet, the peacock app is not available on some devices. Maybe those are older Samsung TVs or Fire TVs.
No matter what you have, you can still get Peacock using Chromecast, Roku, etc. Basically, there are many ways to get the peacock app on LG TV. Here we’ll show you how to install and watch Peacock on LG smart TV.
How to Get Peacock On LG Smart TV?
From “The Capture” to “Everybody Loves Raymond,” Peacock has all your favorites. Peacock has already aroused great interest among many with popular TV shows. Since its inception in 2020, it has grown rapidly and never looked back.
On top of that, Peacock is a perfect fit for all media devices, including smart TVs, consoles, etc. The best part of Peacock is its affordable service. People mostly prefer Peacock for its free access to thousands of TV shows, games, sports, etc.
However, this basic plan has limitations on its content and Ad interruption. You can subscribe to its paid membership plans to get full access to the content and an ad-free experience. All of it comes at a reasonable price.
The cherry on top is peacock works on several devices and platforms. And it is absolutely possible to download and install Peacock on LG smart TV. If you don’t want to download Peacock app on LG TV, you can still watch peacock shows.
Wondering how do I get Peacock on LG smart TV without downloading and installing it. You can stream Peacock on LG TV from your smartphone. Learn how can you get Peacock on LG smart TV.
How to Download Peacock On LG Smart TV?
To watch NBC Universal’s shows on your LG smart TV, you must first download Peacock on LG TV. The process is straightforward. However, adding Peacock to LG TV will depend on the TV’s model. The newer LG models might have a few extra features.
All it takes to download peacock TV on LG TV is an internet connection and WebOS in the LG app store. Here is how to load Peacock on LG smart TV:
- Connect your LG TV to an internet connection.
- Press the “Home” or “Smart” button on your LG TV remote.
- From the Home screen on your LG TV, click on the More Apps button and navigate to LG Store.
- Click on the Search icon on the App store screen.
- Search for the Peacock app.
- From the search results, click on the Peacock app to install it.
- Install the peacock app and open it.
And that’s how to install Peacock on LG TV.
- What Channel is Peacock On Dish?
- What Channel is Peacock on DirecTV?
- What Channel Is Peacock On Uverse?
How to Sign Up for Peacock On LG TV?
You can stream Peacock’s content only after signing up for the peacock app. To get Peacock on LG TV, you can either sign up on your smartphone or LG TV. Here is How to Sign Up for Peacock on LG smart TV:
- Click on the Sign-Up button on the Peacock app.
- Enter the required information, including your email address and password.
- Click on “Start Watching.”
- Enter your Name, Birth Date, Year, and other personal data.
- Click on “Start Watching” again.
- You might get a verification email from Peacock by now.
- Sign in to your peacock account using your login information.
How to Watch Peacock TV On LG Smart TV?
The US-based over-the-top streaming service Peacock is now installed in your LG smart TV. You can now watch your favorite peacock shows, plus a whole lot more. However, a subscription to Peacock is required to watch Peacock on LG TV.
If you haven’t subscribed to the recent plans, pick your peacock plan now. Get a premium subscription at only $4.99/month and a Premium Plus subscription at $9.99/month.
You can also access 10,000+ hours of content with your free peacock account. Indeed, it’s a great way to get rid of the busyness of life for a while and enjoy a good time.
Let’s see how to watch Peacock on LG smart TV:
- Open the Peacock from the Home screen.
- Sign in to your peacock account using the necessary information. (It is actually required while first launching the peacock app.)
- Start watching your favorite peacock shows right away.
How to Stream Peacock On Old LG TV?
Sometimes, due to unforeseen reasons, Peacock may not be installed on your LG TV. Maybe your TV is too old or doesn’t have webOS on the app store. Don’t worry. You can watch your favorite peacock show even in such cases.
There are many alternative ways to stream Peacock on LG TVs. Basically, you need an external streaming device to stream peacock shows. Below are the three most-used options to stream peacock on LG TV.
1. Stream Peacock On LG TV Using Apple AirPlay
If your LG TV is compatible with Apple Airplay, you can use it to stream peacock. Cannot find Apple Airplay? Update your LG smart TV firmware. Check if your LG model is listed below that supports Apple AirPlay.
|Model Year||Model Series||webOS Version|
|2018||OLED: B8/C8/E8/W8/Z8UHD: UK Series, SK Series||4.0|
|2019||OLED: B9/C9/E9/W9/Z9UHD: UM Series, SM Series||4.5|
|2020||OLED: BX/CX/GX/WX/ZX/RXUHD: UN Series, NANA Series||5.0|
Here is how to get Peacock app on LG smart TV with Apple Airplay:
- Download and install Peacock iPhone or iPad app.
- Login to your account.
- Make sure your LG smart TV and iPhone or iPad are in the same Wi-Fi network.
- Play your favorite shows or content.
- Click on the Airplay icon.
- Select your LG smart TV
- This will display the content you are paying for in your peacock app on your LG smart TV.
2. Watch Peacock on OLD LG TV with Chromecast
Chromecast is an external streaming device from Google. It allows you to stream countless HD and UHD content from the web. Besides, Chromecast lets you turn a non-smart TV into a smart TV by adding different applications.
The best part is the Chromecast app doesn’t cost but will provide a membership to premium streaming devices. You can stream Peacock using Chromecast in the following way.
- First, see if your LG smart TV has a built-in Chromecast.
- Click on Home -> Settings -> Apps.
- If Chromecast is listed on your LG TV, click on “Enable.”
- Download and install the Peacock app on your phone or computer.
- Login to your peacock account.
- Start playing your favorite shows.
- Press the “Cast” icon located in the top right corner.
- Find your LG smart TV from the list.
3. Stream Peacock On LG TV with Roku
Roku is one of the best streaming players in the town. You can stream peacock shows for free using Roku in two ways. Here is how to get peacock on LG TV with the ROKU:
- Visit Roku Channel Store
- Search for the Peacock app
- Choose “Add Channel” to add the peacock app to Roku
- After the peacock app is downloaded, choose OK
- Select “Go to channel” to open the peacock app
- Click on “Sign Up to Watch for Free”
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap on “Start Watching”
- Launch Roku Player and select Settings to get into the Roku player settings menu.
- From the Roku settings menu, click on “Screen mirroring mode.”
- Select “Prompt” or “Always allow” to enable the mirroring function.
- Go to the “Control center” on your iPhone device.
- Choose your Roku device from the available list.
- Enter the code displayed on your LG TV to enable screen mirroring between your LG TV and iPhone.
- Go to peacock TV from your iPhone and start streaming.
4. Stream Peacock On LG TV with Amazon Firestick
Amazon Firestick is an external media streaming device. It allows you to stream many TV shows, play music, and more from your favorite streaming provider. Plus, it makes streaming easy using an Alexa-controlled voice remote with power, volume, and mute buttons.
Not to mention that Amazon fire stick enables watching peacock TV from your iPhone. Here is how to watch Peacock on LG smart TV using an Amazon fire stick.
- Go to the Amazon fire stick store and search for the AirScreen app.
- Install the Airscreen app and launch it.
- Select the Confirm button to ensure your Amazon fire stick and iPhone are on the same network.
- Scan the QR code that appeared on your LG TV screen.
- This will take you to a page where you can cast your iPhone screen.
- Navigate the Control center from your iPhone and choose “Screen Mirroring.”
- A list of supported devices will appear. Choose AS-AFTMM[AirPlay] from the list, and your iPhone screen is now reflected on your LG TV.
- Launch peacock TV from your iPhone and start streaming your favorite shows.
5. AirDroid Cast
AirDroid cast is a powerful tool to cast your mobile screen to a larger display. This multi-platform mirroring program is available on Android, PC, and other iOS devices. It allows both wired and wireless screen mirroring.
Here is the process if you want to cast your iPhone to mirror Peacock to LG TV.
- Download and install the AirDroid Cast app on your iPhone.
- From your PV browser, search for the Android Cast app. You can also access the online version of the AirDroid cast.
- Enter the Cast Code or QR code on your iPhone to cast the screen wirelessly.
See how easy it is to get Peacock on LG smart TV! Indeed, it is. From now on, it doesn’t matter if your LG TV has Peacock or not. You can always watch your favorite peacock shows from your LG smart TV. Make sure you have a reliable internet connection to watch or stream your favorite Peacock shows on LG TV.