Despite hosting over 9,000 live channels, PUB TV is unavailable on Google Play Store or App Store. Ever wondered why? Something is alarming, though; you can install Pub TV on FireStick.
You can install Pub TV on any Android-powered device, including Fire TV, LG, Sony, NVIDIA Shield, etc. You can stream a rich collection of live TV channels and on-demand content in your FireStick.
What else? It has a library of over 9000 full HD, FHD, and VODS stations of over 5000 state-of-the-art films. Possibly, these are a few reasons behind considering Pub TV an excellent smart IPTV provider.
So, how to get Pub TV on Amazon FireStick? Let’s find out.
Things You Should Know About PUB IPTV
First, Pub TV is the most highly affordable IPTV service of all. It comes with different subscription plans starting from only $4 per week. At the same time, you can get per month subscription for just $10 now.
Moreover, Pub TV is a country-based IPTV service. It offers stations from many countries, including the US, Canada, UK, Italian, France, Swiss, Indian and Arab. Since Pub TV is VPN-friendly, you can watch content based on location.
Pub TV is not IP location locked. So, you can stream Pub TV from any location. What else? Pub TV includes all major sports channels, such as; NBC, FOX, NFL network, etc. It also has popular news networks in its library.
It is compatible with famous IPTV players but also supports external players. The customer support in PUB is appreciable. Last, Pub TV is available on Amazon FireStick or Fire TV.
Pub TV Subscription Plans
Pub TV offers different subscription plans for FireStick users. After getting a subscription to any of the Pub TV plans, you’ll get an M3U URL. You can use this M3U URL to access the playlist of different channels on popular IPTV players.
Besides, you can stream live and on-demand content using this IPTV media player. Pub TV currently has the following plans.
- Free trial for 24 hours
- $2 for 48 hours
- $4 per week
- $10 for 1 month
- $22 for 3 months
- $37.50 for 6 months
- $56 for 12 months
How to Sign Up for PUB TV?
Pub TV is available for installation on FireStick. You can access all classical and premium content of Pub TV only by signing up for Pub TV. Here is how you can make an account on Pub TV.
- Navigate to the Pub TV website or click here.
- Click the Shop tab to enable the subscription plans.
- Click on the plans available for FireStick.
- Now choose your desired plans available from 48 hours to 12 months.
- Click on Add to Cart.
- After checking the cart, tap on Proceed to Checkout.
- You’ll be redirected to the billing page. Enter your name, country/region, and email.
- Then, choose your desired payment option and agree on the terms and conditions. Click on Place Order.
Once the payment is completed, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing login credentials and the M3U URL.
How to Get a Free Trial of PUB TV?
Pub TV allows you to start free with a free trial for 24 hours. Here is the process to get a free trial of Pub TV for 24 hours.
- Go to the IPTV Pub website.
- Click on Start Free Trial.
- You’ll be redirected to a page containing a free trial form.
- Enter your name, email, country, and device type.
- Click on Submit button to activate the free trial.
You’ll receive a confirmation email in your inbox. It takes 24 hours for the free trial to be activated. Not to mention that free trials may not be available on weekends and match days.
How to Install and Watch Pub TV On FireStick?
You can get Pub TV on FireStick by installing the PubTV app on Amazon FireStick. Unfortunately, PubTV is not directly available on the FireStick app store. You can still install Pub TV through the Downloader app.
It is easier to get Pub TV on Amazon FireStick if you follow the process below.
- Launch your FireStick home screen.
- Click on the Find tab and select the Search icon.
- Type Downloader in the search bar.
- From the search results, choose the Downloader app.
- Click on Get to install the Downloader app.
- Now return to the FireStick homepage and go to Settings.
- Choose the My Fire TV.
- On the following screen, click on the Developer Option > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader.
- Turn on the Downloader app to be able to install Pub TV.
- Open the Downloader app.
- In the URL box, enter the download link of IPTV Stream Player (https://bit.ly/3e340zJ) and click Go
- Choose the Install button to install the IPTV stream player.
- Once the player is installed, launch the IPTV stream player.
- Click on Add Playlist option.
- Finally, enter the M3U URL provided by Pub TV for your subscription.
Now you can enjoy all the live and on-demand channels of Pub TV on FireStick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Pub TV Safe?
Pub TV is safe and legal. Pub TV is a secure online streaming site. You can watch Pub TV on FireStick without any uncertainty.
Do you have to pay for Pub TV?
Yes, you have to pay to stream Pub TV. Since it’s a premium service, you will need a subscription to watch TV series and movies on Pub TV. Although it is different that you can stream Pub TV for free for 24 hours with a free trial.
What if Pub TV stops working on FireStick?
You can try basic troubleshooting steps when the Pub TV app stops working. In many cases, restarting the device can help. You can restart the device by unplugging it, leaving it for 10 seconds, and then plugging it back in. If that doesn’t work, you can restart the Wi-Fi router.
By now, you may have learned how to get Pub TV on FireStick. The process is simple but needs to be more straightforward. Pub TV doesn’t have a built-in video player to stream video content.
You can stream Pub TV on Amazon FireStick through an IPTV stream player. So, please have some patience and follow the guideline we mentioned above. Download Pub TV on FireStick and enjoy 9000+ live channels without buffering.